Why choose Rise and Align Pilates?
What you can expect physically:
- My aim is to bring about an awareness between my client and their bodies.
- To help restore any muscular imbalances, create a strong and efficiently functioning body and to feel energised.
- By using the equipment, we can move around the studio picking out what exercises each body needs.
- Pilates is a tough workout, it works to strengthen and lengthen the body, to stabilise and create uniformity in posture and alignment.
- Be prepared to start slowly, to find the work correctly in your body...but it doesn't stop there. It is a journey between you and your body, a continuous learning curve where you will get stronger.
- I like to teach a creative and effective pilates class, focusing on the needs of the individual, where my knowledge and love of movement and dance underpins each class but always with a smile.
The first step is to get in touch.... I look forward to hearing from you
"You can say what Pilates is in three words. Stretch with Strength and Control. And the control part is the most important because that makes you use your mind"
All services purchased from RISE AND ALIGN PILATES must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing a PAR-q form, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation. All applicants under the age of 18 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian. The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time. Furthermore, all applicants release RISE AND ALIGN PILATES, its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding 1) any injury to self or child 2) any loss or damage to personal property. If purchasing packages that require payments to be made in installments, the applicant agrees to approve such installments be made by credit card on the dates as predetermined in the services contract.